LSSiDATA offers the most extensive breadth and depth of residential, business, and government name, address, and telephone number contact information with associated detail acquired via a unique range of sources. Key LSSiDATA value points include:
- At the source – LSSiDATA compiles contact information directly from telecommunications carriers in North America.
- Coverage & Volume – Contact information obtained from wireless providers, local exchange carriers, VoIP providers, and cable companies result in extensive nationwide coverage totaling hundreds of millions of records.
- Quality – VoltDelta’s unique QUIC process (Quality Update Identify & Change) process utilizes unique experience and technology to deliver remarkable freshness and accuracy for high volumes of data.
- Data resellers rely on LSSiDATA for the most recently updated
residential and business contact information.
- Carriers depend on LSSiDATA as the data resource for 411 services.
LSSiDATA's National Directory Assistance Database is the most current, accurate, and timely source of name, address, and telephone number data available. The key to its value is that the data set receives over one million updates daily.
Additional data sets include New Connect Data, Wireless Data, and a file of telephone listings that are comprised of VoIP and other listings that are neither standard "land-lines" nor wireless listings, which are referred to as LandLine Plus.
All of LSSiDATA’s data sets go through extensive QUIC processing to enhance quality and value. From postal processing to geo coding to additional data element append, LSSiDATA enhances timeliness, accuracy, and coverage to deliver a competitive edge.
As part of the Volt Information Sciences family of international organizations, LSSiDATA provides confidence as a data partner with resources to invest in innovation and to remain committed to quality standards and financial stability.