LSSiDATA uniquely delivers the most current and accurate names, addresses, and phone numbers with associated detail from wireline and wireless telecommunications carriers and related sources. LSSiDATA utilizes this information to offer data and communication services to customers across a wide spectrum of industries.
What Makes LSSiDATA Unique?
- Direct Relationships with Communication Providers - As a core provider of the National Directory Assistance database, LSSiDATA receives daily updates from communication providers to ensure accuracy.
- Wireless Data Resource - Unique quality enhancements applied to inherently challenging self-reported opt-in data.
- Current, Correct and Complete - More than 1 million updates per day, 6 days per week are enabled by innovative automation and an extensive staff with decades of experience.
- QUIC - Quality Update Identify & Change automated process enables more than 1 million updates per day.
- Independent Audit - Third party audits by organizations such as the Paisley Group for contact accuracy, and standards assurance such as TL9000 compliance provide confidence in quality and ongoing performance.
- Analytical Expertise - Technical resources combined with automation developed with years of expertise optimize quality with speed.
As a certificated local exchange carrier and wholly owned subsidiary of VoltDelta Resources, LLC, LSSiDATA works with VoltDelta to provide a multitude of services such as database marketing services, data processing, listing verification, mobile and online data solutions, directory assistance services, call completion services, and reseller and toll services.
LSSiDATA provides these services on a nationwide basis to companies across a broad spectrum of industries, including telecommunications carriers, cable operators, credit and collection agencies, direct marketers, online and offline retail providers, and other customers.
With U.K and German offices, LSSiEurope is a global provider of data for telco and enterprise applications. Contact information for a wide range of international markets is available with information specific to each market.
LSSiDATA is affiliated with the Volt Information Sciences international family of organizations. The Volt family provides value to more than 10,000 clients including more than half of the Fortune 500 within 3 primary areas of focus:
- Talent - Contract labor sourcing, professional search, managed services programs, vendor management systems and recruitment process outsourcing.
- Technology - Database, directory assistance, and call completion solutions, Customer care systems, IT infrastructure, and Telecommunications infrastructure.
- Consulting - Managed service programs, outsourced projects, and data management.
Direct Marketers, Credit and Collections, Contact Centers and others require fresh and accurate contact detail for campaigns, investigations and customer care. LSSiDATA's corporate resources enable organizations of all types to acquire contact data AND reach and respond with automated resources or agents.
As part of Volt Information Sciences, LSSiDATA via VoltDelta OnDemand provides hosted solutions for voice recognition and virtual contact center infrastructure. Examples include:
- Automated outbound calling campaigns proactively reach out with on demand efficiency.
- Calls can be intelligently routed to the best available agent based on customer intelligence.
- Dialogs can be dynamically adjusted such as special offers for callers flagged as New Movers.